Writing a book review on fiction
1. From what resources are the characters drawn?
2. What's the attitude of the author toward his or her characters?
3. Are the author's characters flat or not?
4. Does character development occur?
5. What is the major theme?
6. How is it revealed and developed?
7. Is this theme traditional, or new and original?
8. How are different elements of the plot handled?
9. What are the factors of mystery and suspense?
10. Is there a sub-plot? If so, how is it related to the general plot?
11. Is the plot primary to other important elements of the story?
12. What are the "intellectual qualities" of the writing?
13. What are the "emotional qualities" of the writing?
14. What are the "aesthetic qualities" of the writing?
15. What stylistic devices are in the book?
16. What's the setting - does it play an important role in the book?
17. What scenic effects are in the book - how important and effective are they?
18. Does the setting influence the characters or the plot somehow?
Writing a book review is not an easy task, especially when you haven't read the book at all. You don't have to! PaySomeoneToWriteMyPaper.net can write a book review for you. We work fast and our papers are of high quality. Your book review will be plagiarism-free and will have an affordable price. Leave an order and make your life easier.